Sunday, September 16, 2012

Treasures found while moving

Ahh, the joys of moving. But among all the back-breaking throwing out of junk, I found these beauties:

Item #1: a "lucky" rabbits foot, partially decomposed with dead maggot carcasses on it. 

Item #2: A dead mouse stuck in a pile of spilled honey in our garage.

Item #3: a dead father in the giveaway pile.

Item #4: These lovely artistic creations displaying Danny's feelings on moving.

Item #5: That one time Danny said "I'm not going to China!" and "ran away," aka walked the 5 minutes down to the elementary school and hid on the roof until it got to scary and he came home and said "ehh.. I think I'll sleep here tonight." Viva La Resistance!


Item #6: an almost "before and after" picture of our family room. My mom will get mad when she sees this. hehehe.

1 comment: